AMA de Rafe Kelley en Reddit

Gimnasía Artística, Entrenos con Peso Corporal, Parkour y todo lo que se os ocurra sobre el tema de entrenar sin hierros...para hacerse también de hierro!!

Moderators: WilburWhateley, Fuji, juan weider, JazzyJames, Maokoto, Sleerash, Rings

WilburWhateley
Moderador

AMA de Rafe Kelley en Reddit

Post by WilburWhateley »

I started Martial arts when I was 6 years old, and have trained off and on for around 20 years. I started training gymnastics at 15 and started teaching at 21. I started Parkour at 23 in 2005 and began exploring Methode Naturelle a year later. I co-founded parkour visions the first parkour gym on the west coast in 2008 and founded Evolve Move Play my own unique approach to natural movement in 2013.

I have trained elite parkour athletes including Yoan Leroux, Justin Sweeney, and Nathan Weston. Using bodyweight strength training, sprints and plyometric work, barbell strength, and mobility to help support the parkour and freerunning practice.

I'll be teaching workshops all over the world this year including Los Angeles, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Copenhagen, Indiana, Philadelphia, Colorado and San Francisco!

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitn ... olve_move/
Valerosos, despreocupados, irónicos y violentos; así nos quiere la sabiduría.